Spiritual Warfare Prep

Spiritual Warfare Prep
We Are In The Lord's Army

Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Unfair Balancing Act

   I am seeing a belief system in action, but honestly, I can't quite pinpoint who it is exactly who believes in this system. I'm thinking it is from India, but it could be more widespread than that.

   The belief system goes like this; If a boy in the United States gets to play video games and lives in a big house, then a boy in India (or wherever it may be) will have just the opposite circumstances. The boy in India will have no toys and will live in a small house without much prosperity.

   Does anyone know what this belief system is called? It may be Yin/yang, but I don't know. But my thought is, I think this belief system is carried out by others, such as Muslims. It may be that they hate the United States because we are so prosperous, and that means that people on the other side of the world will suffer. In their minds, there has to be this kind of balance.

   Anyway, I think this is an interesting thought and I hear people talk as if they are in that belief system themselves. If anyone has more insight than I do in this, please comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment